Laliwala IT Services

Laliwala IT Services
Website Development

Thursday, February 24, 2011

installe theme, liferay recommend, glassfish solution, theme solution, solaris, cluster, deploy clustering, liferay clustering, deploy lr, liferay ver

Al-Mothafar Al-Hasan : Hi





I have this strange problem , its work and get XML and contents ,





liferay theme installe tutorial, liferay glassfish tutorial, glassfish solution, glassfish tutorial





BUT slow liferay down , and log file filled with megabytes with these lines





in glassfish server log :





alfresco tutorial, theme integration tutorial, theme developer tutorial, liferay theme developer tutorial, tutorial theme liferay








in NetBeans console (with tomcat 6.0) :





glassfish tutorial, liferay training tutorial, liferay book tutorial, liferay development tutorial








What the problem , Its work BUT with bad performance ...





And i have a another 5 structures called as the same as previous with EVENTS_STRUCTURE !





Please i want to solve it ASAP...





Note: My liferay 5.2.3 emoticon






Al-Mothafar Al-Hasan : Is there something not clear in my post?






Mazhar Anwar : Hi Mothafar,





Are you getting xml?








Are you getting xml?





Please let me know what's your requirement by reading content as xml in theme? I think you will again need to parse the xml in theme which is obviously going to create performace issues.








Wassalam,

Mazhar






Al-Mothafar Al-Hasan : Yes , I getting XML and 3 records , and I can call it from theme and show content , everything work , BUT this warning logged!





Just i want what is invalid ?








i tried this "http://localhost:9090/c/journal/get_articles?&structureId=EVENTS_STRUCTURE" lonely and I got XML and this warn logged again !!!!!








is there parameter missed or what ???






Mazhar Anwar : URL and Parameters are right only, m exactly not sure for the Warning...emoticonemoticon






Al-Mothafar Al-Hasan :


Really I don't know what the problem , every parameter works well , and effective if values changed , and I getting XML and so I can get the content , what the problem !!, I don't know, I'm Installed the theme it on different liferays & PCs with 3 tomcat 6 and 1 glassfish 2.0 , the warning logged and logged , I think I can disable log this from log levels in the control panel , but I'm not recommend that & I must found the solution of this problem !






Younis Alomoush : Dear Mazhar,





I am calling saxReaderUtil from within the theme. and I noticed that when I refresh the page many times the server hang and it needs restart. does it related to calling the saxReaderUtil from within the theme?








btw, I am using LR 5.2.3 with Glassfih 2.1.1 under Solaris 10.






Minhchau Dang : Replace ?& with ?






Al-Mothafar Al-Hasan : WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW emoticon





What this mistake error that I made. emoticon





I feel I am an idiot emoticon








My team leader will kill me emoticon LOOOOOOOL





Thank you very much emoticon











Just I have a question , about problem , is this problem may cause any problem with glassfish v2.1 (last version) , I mean, I have a hangs in glassfish instances (when I deploy LR standalone) or in cluster instances (with clustering of LR) this happened when I hold my finger on F5 button for a few seconds. I test to remove this code and I then holding F5 again but hang did not happen, I traced the problem and I found this line that made this warning cause a hang...

No comments:

Post a Comment