Laliwala IT Services

Laliwala IT Services
Website Development

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Get Value Of Html Element, javascript liferay, ajax liferay, portlet box, liferay java

Pascal Wasem : Hi!





I need to get value of an input box and assign it to a "java variable" in my jsp:
















In my Porlet-Class this works fine:
















But how to do the same in the jsp file?








Thanks!








Best,

Pascal






Mazhar Anwar : Hi Dear,








How is it possible to access server side code to browser(on HTML)?





How is it possible to access server side code to browser(on HTML)?






Pascal Wasem : I guess it's not?








But isn't there any function like ".getElement()" or sth that I can use if I "defineObjects" to get value of a DOM element?






Mazhar Anwar : No, its not possible. You can use some javascript/ajax form submit and get those values at server side.









Pascal Wasem : Allright!








Thank you!








I'll figure sth out ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment