Laliwala IT Services

Laliwala IT Services
Website Development

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to change liferay portal themes


How to change portal themes


Attune Infocom  is  offering Liferay Consulting and Liferay Portal Development services in india.


Liferay portal theme development by team Attune infocom pvt. ltd. using Liferay Portal features like, chat portlet, Video portlet, client login, wiki, Blogger and Forum with share to social media buttons enables client to manage his own portal and portal. (change default theme in liferay)













We are experts in Poratl development with over 6 year’s experience. Call today for a demo +91 09904245322.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


    Look into my web-site - excellent the golden Retriever material

    ReplyDelete