3. copy the .jar file created in /../liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.5/webs/jbpm-web/samples, to /../liferay-plugins-sdk-6.0.5/webs/jbpm-web/docroot/WEB-INF/lib.
4. Perform ant deploy in the jbpm-web. Now thewar file will be created in the dist folder of plugins sdk, and in the deploy folder of liferay-portal-6.
5. After performing the following steps start the liferay-tomcat server,and perform the following.
Steps for liferay 6
1. Sign in as firstname.lastname@example.org password test.
2. Select the control tab from the manage menu available at the top.
3. Select the Workflow from the control panel,and add a definition.
4.definition click on browse and select /.../liferay-portal-6.0.5/tomcat-6.0.26/webapps/jbpm-web/WEB-INF/lib/Single Approver.jar.
5. Default Configuration tab and select the Single Approver from the drop down for the web content resource.
6. Create a new organization with a name as Sample Organization.
7. Create a new rolename Sample Creator and select define permission from the action and add a new permision web content.
8. Create 3 user's sampleadminsamplecreator and samplereviewer.
9. Assign role administrator to sampleadmin and Sample Creator to samplecreator and Organization Content reviewer to samplereviewer.
10. in as samplecreator and go to the Sample Organization and then from the control panel select the web contet and add a new web content,after adding the content click on Submit For Publication as you will click you will find a pending stauts for the webcontent which you have added.
11. Now sign in as a sampleareviewer go to Sample Organization from the control panel select My Workflow Tasks. You will see the web content you added as a samplecreator in the Assigned To My Roles section in the pending tab
12. Now click on action button and select Assign to Me. Now you will see that the content is in Assigned to Me section,Now click the action button, from here you can approve or reject the webcontent.
13. Once you approve or reject the web content you will find the content in the completed tab.
14. If you have approved the web content then u can see the web content in the asset publisherportlet of the Sample Organization.